Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oh no, Henri's blogging!

I knew we couldn't stop him.  He was getting too impatient.  I can't blame him; we're all getting impatient for the book to come out.  I wanted to post an update on that but before I do, I want to tell you what Henri has gone and done.  Of course, he had ME to thank after he possessed my fingers and made him a blog.  Then...he didn't stop there.  He told me what to write like I have a million minutes in the day.  Not. 

So anyway, I want to stay on his good side so I'd like to introduce you to Henri's blog.  Oh, Henri is one of the characters in Romancing the Million $$$ Ghost but not only that, he's a real ghost.  Don't think so?  Don't tell him that or you'll find him sitting beside you one night eating popcorn and raiding your fridge for Coors Lites. 

Here's his blog:

http://henritheghostestwiththemostest.blogspot.com/

There, Henri, are you satisfied now?

Back to updates with the book.  I know everyone is wondering when it's coming out.  Or at least curious as to why there's a blog tour with no book.  I set up the blog tour when I thought it would be released only that's not the way it works in the literary world.  Don't count on anything happening on time even when you're self-published.  So Cheryl, my editor, is waiting for the final 3 chapters to come over to her.  The thing is, as I was revising, I came up with a better and cooler ending so....between my other work and this, it is taking longer than I planned. 

I want to thank all of our blog hosts who have graciously moved their "stops" up a month so that we can have the book up at Amazon first. 

I also want to thank all of you for your patience.  I am looking at the middle of November for it to be released but I'll be shouting it from the rooftops when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment