The Ghostie Survival Guide
1. Do not scream. Ghosties don't know why their appearances make people scream. The best advice would be to play Cool Man Luke and strike up a conversation. Do not show fear.
2. Ghosties may appear human. Okay you'll have to really read the book to find out the secret to doing that; but yes, they can appear right in front of you and you wouldn't even know it. In fact, they can do so for 45 minutes at a time.
3. Ghosties come in all flavors. Get rid of the white sheet theory, ghosties can turn into anything they like but they mainly like to keep with the same features they had when they were mortals.
4. Yes, ghosties like to have sex. Ask Exra. No wait, better not. It's not for the squeamish.
5. Ghosties have no need for material things except Coors Light. Ask Henri about this. But they do seem to "hang on" to materialistic objects. Like keys (check out the book).
6. Ghosties do not just come out at night. They love daylight as much as any mortal. In fact, one could be sitting right beside you as you read this. Or driving the taxi you're in. Or bringing you the mail each day. You just never know.
7. If a ghostie is sitting right beside you, perhaps making your computer freeze or causing your G not to work on your keyboard for a certain amount of time, play dumb. They want attention.
8. If you find out that there's a ghostie hanging out at your house, remember they were probably there first. Have respect for this and learn to accept it. They may have unfinished business to do before they cross to the other side and you don't want to get in the way. They may get angry at this. Or, they might just be a relative who doesn't want to leave your side. If this is the case, we suggest talking to them. If you feel silly about doing this, remember ghosties are people too. Or at least they once were. They're just in a different time zone so to speak.
9. If a ghostie wants to be your friend, consider yourself lucky.
10. If a ghostie is there to guide you through the rest of your life so you won't mess up, consider yourself blessed.