I knew we couldn't stop him. He was getting too impatient. I can't blame him; we're all getting impatient for the book to come out. I wanted to post an update on that but before I do, I want to tell you what Henri has gone and done. Of course, he had ME to thank after he possessed my fingers and made him a blog. Then...he didn't stop there. He told me what to write like I have a million minutes in the day. Not.
So anyway, I want to stay on his good side so I'd like to introduce you to Henri's blog. Oh, Henri is one of the characters in Romancing the Million $$$ Ghost but not only that, he's a real ghost. Don't think so? Don't tell him that or you'll find him sitting beside you one night eating popcorn and raiding your fridge for Coors Lites.
Here's his blog:
http://henritheghostestwiththemostest.blogspot.com/
There, Henri, are you satisfied now?
Back to updates with the book. I know everyone is wondering when it's coming out. Or at least curious as to why there's a blog tour with no book. I set up the blog tour when I thought it would be released only that's not the way it works in the literary world. Don't count on anything happening on time even when you're self-published. So Cheryl, my editor, is waiting for the final 3 chapters to come over to her. The thing is, as I was revising, I came up with a better and cooler ending so....between my other work and this, it is taking longer than I planned.
I want to thank all of our blog hosts who have graciously moved their "stops" up a month so that we can have the book up at Amazon first.
I also want to thank all of you for your patience. I am looking at the middle of November for it to be released but I'll be shouting it from the rooftops when it happens.

No comments:
Post a Comment